The conference will be held over three days, at the Pullman Hotel, located on the corner of Princess Street and Waterloo Quay, Auckland City. Click here
to view the location of the Pullman Hotel.
Auckland is New Zealand's largest city and the international gateway to the rest of the country. It's waterside location has fostered the locals' love affair with the sea, earning this place the nickname "City of Sails".
Auckland has so much to see and do - there's plenty of activities for a few hours, a few days or a few weeks.
If you want to venture just out of Auckland, you can take a harbour ferry ride to Waiheke Island and spend the day visiting wineries or head north of the city by road to Matakana, to check out some of Auckland's neighbouring regions.
Wherever you go in Auckland, you'll find something special – it's a whole region waiting to be explored. The city centre's world-class shopping, restaurants, bars and galleries are encircled by wine regions, stunning beaches, pristine rainforest and magnificent views.
Below is a small list of some of Auckland's best attractions
- View Auckland from the Skytower or do the Skyjump
- Spend the day at Waikehe Island
- Check out the latest exhibits at the Auckland Museum
- Take a ferry ride to the seaside village of Devonport
- Sail the Waitemata Harbour
- Visit waterfalls in the Waitakere Ranges
- Take an "underwater" tour through Kelly Tarlton's Sea Life Aquarium
- See Auckland from the tree tops with EcoZip Adventures
- Head out on the harbour on a whale and dolphin ocean safari
- Check out the latest exhibits at the Auckland Art Gallery
- Visit the Botanic Gardens in Manurewa, South Auckland
For more information head over to Auckland's official tourism website - www.aucklandnz.com